Sunday, January 15, 2012

Haiku Monday: Treasure

This week the host is Chickory....http://chickory.blogspot.com/

Apparently my imagination ran away this week and I couldn't come up with some decent haikus. I have some ideas but apparently I can't find the right words. This is absolutely annoying: staying for hours with papers in front of me ready to write something and putting all those ideas into words...and in the end...blank.
Okay so here is what I came up with:


Touching Freedom

Forests hide footsteps
Rain dances with her beauty.
She touches freedom.


Cloud

Fluffy thing drifts by
From the kingdom of the sky.
Cloud sheep are the best!


Make it shine!

Syllables form words
Words then turn into stories
Stories make us shine.

The last one is about the importance of our life. We make our own story and these are one of the treasures that we hold. Just my opinion!

4 comments:

  1. Nice, Anya.

    Good visuals for your thoughts.

    Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are lovely but my favorite is the last one.
    We are a book in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you wrote about our story...ever evolving and written on experience. Happy lamby clouds though make me smile. Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling, you are tied for the lead. Well done! Now there is a run-off. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete